Outdoor Residential Lighting Services in Columbus
Outdoor lighting enhances the curb appeal of your property while keeping your home safer at night. During much of the year, Ohio experiences long nighttime hours and frequently gray skies, highlighting the need for top-quality outdoor residential lighting. Converse Electric is pleased to offer landscape lighting, lighting control, and residential electrical system repair serving Columbus.
Three Ways Security Lighting Improves Your Home’s Safety
Every 15.4 seconds, a home is burglarized in the United States. An effective outdoor lighting plan not only makes your property safer for you to access at night, it can prevent vandalism, break-ins, and other safety concerns. Exterior security lighting is one of the fastest, easiest, and most effective ways you can make your Columbus home safer.
- Because burglars and vandals don’t want to be seen, they are more likely to pass up a house with good security lighting than try their luck.
- Slips and falls are more common at night, when it can be difficult or even impossible to see your path. Adequate outdoor lighting will provide clear illumination when you must go outside, preventing missteps and other accidents.
- Motion-activated security lighting provides instantaneous light whenever motion is detected outside your home. These lights can alert you to the presence of animals, family members, or intruders, whether you are inside or outside your home.
Conserving Energy with Outdoor Lighting Accessories
If you’re concerned about the ongoing cost of lighting your home’s exterior, there are many options your electrician can offer to reduce the amount of power consumed.
- Motion-activated lights provide light only when motion is present. A motion sensor will automatically activate the lights you need only while you need them, then turn off the lights to conserve energy when you leave.
- Timers are a great way to specify exactly how long you want to use your outdoor lights. When you use a timer, you won’t need to remember to turn your lighting on or worry about forgetting to turn the lights off when they are no longer needed.
- Today, outdoor lighting is available with power-saving bulb options, including LEDs, which will use less electricity and far outlast traditional bulbs. Integrating these lighting options into your home’s exterior and landscape lighting can help you save money, lower your home’s power usage, and reduce the amount of waste going into local landfills.
Exterior Lighting Installation
To make that sure your family is safe and your landscape is properly featured, have exterior lighting installed around your home! With our help, you can illuminate your walkway, deck, a specific landscaped area, or your entire yard. Exterior lighting not only increases your safety and the beauty of your yard, but it can help increase your home’s curb appeal as well!
When we install exterior lighting, we help you consider the following aspects:
- What needs to be done to protect your outdoor lighting from the elements
- How you can use outdoor lighting to enhance your home
- How outdoor spaces can become usable after dark by installing specific forms of lighting
The qualified electricians at Converse Electric are here to help you design the perfect outdoor residential lighting system for safety, security, convenience, and energy savings. Call us today at (614) 871-8700 to discuss your residential lighting needs near Columbus.
Why Choose Us?
- Veteran's Discounts
- Annual Enrollment Benefits
- Diagnostic Checklist
- Drug-Free Technicians
- Family Owned
- Up-Front Pricing
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Financing Available